Saturday, October 18, 2008

Oh the cottage cheese!

I just had the most sinful dinner ever.....One large mcvalue meal from Mcdonalds. Why does it have to be so scrumptious! Is it just blatantly impossible for something yummy to be contain zero calorie? Why can't it be that way?
I remember those days where I was so weight conscious, I abstained from Mcdonalds for the entire year! I'm not kidding and it worked. I lost 10 kgs in 6 months. Obviously I do exercise when I have the opportunity to. And at that time, I was pretty stressed up. So I guess that played a part in my attempt to lose weight.
After the over rated occasion (which i shall not disclose), I went back to my old eating habits and pooof, I'm back to my usual XX kg. URGH, why do I gain weight so easily whereas other girls eat like a monster and still remain as skinny as ever. That's so unfair.

"Bear with it, that's life"


I am not satisfied with that answer I'm telling you!


Just take a look at the caloric value. Insane!!!!!! I'm supposed to be eating only 2000 calories per day and with a tiny little mcvalue meal, it swallows one quarter of my daily caloric intake already!!! Geeeeeeeee















*click to enlarge



MMmmmmmm but the mcflurry mudpie is awesomee

No comments: