Wednesday, October 15, 2008

One.

I've never thought of blogging publicly, especially with my shy, introvert attitude. I used to have a perception that blogs are only for cool people. After all, blogging was introduced vastly back when I was in high school (by a very famous girl) which made me paranoid about blogging. I care very much of what the rest have to say. What comments and opinions they have in mind and I don't think I've ever done anything willingly without caring of what others think. Pathetic? Carry on reading and you'll find how greatly I succumb to peer pressure.

Just for kicks, I would remain completely anonymous here ( Ahhh, blame it on the shyness)... Okay fine, I'll reveal bits and pieces . Hahah, doesn't it feel like gossip girl already, cept for the gossipy part. Xoxo, you know you love me. Who am I kidding??? I'm a teenager seeking desperately (for attention, kidding!) for a place to spill the beans to willing readers who doesn't scan through blogs for pictures -___-. I know everyone does that. Sadly, this blog would not contain any picture of me, myself and I.. Secretive enough or not?

I'm not drop dead gorgeous. Unfortunately, I do not have smacking body. But I don't think I'm fat either. I'm just BIG.. And voluptuous women are the IN thing right now okay? I know what you guys are thinking. By now I guess you figured that I am a girl Hahaha. I know you guys would think "Wah this girl damn emo right, nothing better to do". Seriously, I have NOTHING better to do.

For the past few years, I've created several blogs.Many of them, okay scratch that, all of them are/were on privacy mode. So who reads it? you ask. Me myself and I. Sad, but true. It's where I can bitch as much as I want. Scream my lungs out. Complain about every minor detail of how imperfect my life is and how XXX's life is going so well.But now, I have moved on to the public. Sharing my slightest detest with the rest, hopefully someone would feel the same way. Hahah (EMOEMOEMO!)

Alright, till then : )

2 comments:

superhardtuckie said...

chelle

interesting blog, i look forward to seeing what you're going to write about.

i got your address from kennysia's chatbox. come and look for me when you're bored. lol

tuckie

from the blog said...

hahah thanks : ) yeahh i willl