Friday, January 2, 2009

I am..

so easily deceived. I judge a book by its cover. Anything that seems cool appeals to me and I would want it so badly, without having a clue what the content is.

I just received a blow from my friend. And I still am hesitant about what A* is telling me because he's pretty much the jealous type and he bitch quite a lot. Very paranoid as well.

I do trust a little here and there but humour catches my heart. If you're funny in a cool way. You win. Reallly it's that easy. You don't even need a be drop-dead gorgeous. I know where I stand in line.

So if you wanna get into my pants. Just have a few tattoos around your body. Crack me up and there you are. Gosh, I'm so brutally honest. HAHAH

Guys, I was just kidding about getting into my pants. I practice abstinence.

No comments: