Saturday, January 3, 2009

WEEwooo

It's 2009 already and approximately 5 more weeks till the day i leave=D I'm so excited and scared at the same time. My sense of direction abit off one lor, so without my beloved sister's guidance, I would easily lose my way in the airport.

And Chinese New Year's coming. I bought two new tops already happy happy joyjoy. Actually it's a dress but mummy thinks it's too short to be considered as a dress so she insisted of making it a top. It's multipurpose top! Heheheheh so value for money right. I'm a smart shopper.

Plus, Diva was having their pathetic sale. Managed to get a necklace for half it's price. Still quite pricey lor. Oh well, how often do i splurge??

I think I'm falling sick right now. My throat feels dry and prickly. My eyes are tired and I feel a little groggy. Maybe it's a lobsters. I ate 5 huge lobsters in 2 hours and other side dishes. Everyone knows I'm a glutton. How can I not input desserts also kan?? Yalor, I ate sinfully delish desserts at the end and excreted most of it out the moment I reached home

No comments: