Friday, December 5, 2008

Glad

I feel like ranting my heart out. I know I'm not in the position to do so. Since it's my day and I have another 15 minutes. Why not?
The thing is, I expected A* to surprise me with something today but he didn't!!!! At least visit me or something lah. But HE DIDN'T.

I know i know, I have no feelings for him and I'm expecting him to do such stuff for me. Quite bitchy. Ahhh nothing happened at all!! I was patiently waiting for him to arrive with a bouquet or roses or at least a simple gift but NADA!

And my "best friends" fell asleep when they were supposed to "surprise" me. Argh so angry. I was anticipating their arrival. Dressed up in sparkly cheongsam top and stuff...the next thing I know was a sms saying that his lovely ( disgustingly obnoxious) girlfriend is napping. OMG pissing off or not????

AHHh and now my actual best friend is hinting to me to tell her boyfriend she wants to go to the place this guy planned for my birthday! I dont let!!!

She's not as pretty as I am!! And she has a boyfriend. I know i'm not supposed to say that cause she's my bestest friend ever but still!!! It's so unfair. She gets all the guys she's interested in and I don't even stand a chance!!!! : ( And it's my big day but there's nothing eventful!!!

IM VERY SAD NOW OKAY

No comments: