Sunday, December 7, 2008

WTH

wth wth wth why is everybody asking me out now!??!

Okay on tuesday. I have to ffk my transporter friend H because my best friend is coming back! Of course i gotta set my priorities right! I can't be ditching my best friend for someone whom i've only known for a few months?? But my conscience is killing me cause he fetches me home after tuition and it's as though I'm using him only. Which is quite true but NAH i still have a conscience.

And IF i oblige to the outing my best friend suggested, I cant be going out with another transporter and this dude which i dont really care about. But this particular female transporter sends me to college but Im paying her la so whatever...

Ahhhh and on wednesday this dude who sits the same transport to college which happens to be that female transporter's ( i shall name her W*) classmate..asked me out with his other classmates. I can go for this one but I got a slight tingling feeling that uhm W* won't be very happy if I go cause you know I'm not from her class and stuff. Abit awkward la you know.

So rejecting W's classmate was really tough! Cause I kinda think he's hot and we met at some secluded place that I've never heard of. Could it be fate?! Hahahah I dont know. So happen that the place we met is called "Lover's Bridge" . Coincidence much???

And then, the guy whom I went out on a date with asked me out on Saturday. I can go, but I don't want to again because I made a pledge not to meet him this week? But his invitation was erm random. And I don't feel so bad rejecting him as much as W's classmate

Okaayy I think Y* (the guy I dated few days back) has a crush on me =/

He just said " Do i have a chance??"

Oh god. This is not the time!

No comments: