Thursday, December 25, 2008

I was told...

that C* had a crush on me earlier this year. I knew about it. With the constant phone calls and smses every hour, every girl would have suspected as well. Even outsiders were sensing something was up. But I denied and it eventually faded off.

I was browsing through this random blog and I felt pretty much jealous when she wrote "C took me out for movies and dinner". How cliche is that??? But I was jealous. Still am jealous.

He took me out for movie once and we had a simple snack after that. That's about it. And after he became "cool", everything stopped. The phonecalls, the smses, even the webcam sessions we had on msn.

But I knew this was going to happen. He started smoking, drinking, clubbing....and that was a complete turned off for me. However, this tiny voice of mine wished that he had pursued his courting (on me, that is).

Yawn. Teenage drama.

Oh well, it's obvious he has a crush on this girl. She's gorgeous by the way.

But I'm smarter. BLEH. Brains over beauty > : (

No comments: