Wednesday, December 17, 2008

You know what..

disgusts me. Bloody merciless snatch thieves. Especially drunken ones who attack their prey with full force.

This is a true story.

Just a few hours ago, an innocent passerby was on her way home. Little did she now she was trailed by some lifeless drunken muthafucker. Not one, not two but four comfortably seated in 2 motorbikes. They attacked her from the back, hitting her forehead with a vodka bottle. Not the pussy 7-eleven vodka. But the thick vodka bottle. Something like a Jack Daniels bottle.

It smashed into tiny pieces. Almost debris-like. Yes, they were as merciless as that. Bloody muthafucker. I would not state the race of those idiots but I hope they burn in hell. I never liked those people. Smelly, ugly and disgusting.Fortunately, the victim was only bleeding on her forehead without any other severe injury. She was still able to walk on her own. Tough stuff.

Though she screamed for help. Us being typical Malaysians wouldn't dare to step out of their respective homes to offer a hand. Why? Scared those bastards whack the heck out of us lah. Thats why. We're are so selfish it disgusts me. I disgust myself. And I despise those lifeless fuckers who seek pleasure by torturing others.

Get a life geez

No comments: