Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hormonal

It sucks being a girl sometimes. You get hormonal every month. Also known as PMS. But us girls usually use this excuse for the extreme behaviour. I'm not giving any ideas for throwing fits whenever you like. But sometimes our hormones just go berserk and there we are, eating a whole tub of ice cream and stuffing our face with chocolates. It's not a pretty sight but you have to bear with it guys.

I'm currently awaiting my BUDDY to arrive and she hasn't which pisses me off! Every month, I would morph into a scary glutton and my emotions are unstable. It's really annoying. Now I'm feeling really worthless....unappreciated and fat. I turned down a few outings just cos I feel ugly and I don't have enough clothes to cover the ugly sight of me. I know this is bollocks. But really, the hormones are really getting to me. Oh friend, please drop by ASAP.

I want a boyfriend. I want one. I want to lie on his big muscular shoulder and I want to feel every heartbeat of his.

I want to be pampered and I want to pamper him... I want him to kiss my forehead whenever I'm feeling ugly,worthless and fat. I want him to tell me I'm beautiful.

Unfortunately, I have huge commitment issues and I feel that every guy does not deserve me. I think so highly of myself. Okay, you see this ranty post?? Blame it on the hormones alright?? Why can't guys have period! Don't you dare say " Because we have to support a family and it's inconvenient for us to have blood dripping out of our penises"

OHHHH as though ladies can't be breadwinners !??! We have red gooey stuff flowing out our vagina and I don't see them complaining!

THIS IS SO UNFAIR.. We constantly have to look good. Which reminds me, I have a friend who was talking about how appalled he was by the way I eat. What, I'm a girl with big appetite. You have a problem with that??? Anyway, he was reminding me that those calories are gonna hurt my (already) huge thighs. So I said the same thing to him ( he had a heavy lunch btw)...and to my horror he replied " It's okay, I'm a guy. It's okay to be fat"

LIKE WHOAAA??!? Who said so?? Who set that rule???

No! Guys are supposed to be lean and muscular.....

HMPHHHHHHHH

Omg.. I can't stand the hormonal me. Somebody, tell me a joke. Make me laugh. BOOHOOOHOOO

No comments: