Thursday, November 20, 2008

Argh MUMS

You know how annoying it gets when your mum says " No more going out"
Especially when it's after your FINALS. and you have 3 whole months of pure holiday. No stress, no pressure.

How fucking annoying it gets when she insist that you have to clean your room or else there won't be any yam char sessions for you.

You know how fucking embarrassing is it to report to your mum in front of your friends. Especially when your phone volume is slightly too loud, they can practically hear your mum shouting on the other side of the phone.

You try to make your mum sound cool. You try to make your family sound perfect.

But deep inside, it isn't that perfect afterall.

Right now, my mom is acting so unreasonable its getting me on my nerves.

Not only my sister is an instigator. She HAS to talk bad about my friends, about how bitchy are they and how I succumb to peer pressure. Like hello, I'm old enough to actually take responsibilities for my own actions.

I dont smoke, I dont club and as pathetic as it sounds, I only clubbed once.

And I'm not an alcoholic. What more do you want from a daughter?

I get excellent results (not so sure for my finals though).

I don't demand for branded goods.

I stick closely to my curfew.

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME??

I've been good all year round for hell's sake. Urgh, SO annoyingg.

Gah, writing this post isn't making me feel any better.

No comments: