Saturday, November 15, 2008

When dawn arrives

Okay time for some random blogging. Since I'm mentally blocked right now and I can't seem to concentrate... I shall list down few of my worst fears

1) Disappointing my parents

Yes it true. Worst than spiders, scorpions, cockroaches....you name it. I'm not exactly the goody goody girl but when it comes to filial piety, *raises hand* I'm in. Of course I do rebel on certain circumstances and I do hate my parents sometimes for being annoying....The thought of letting them down especially when they expect the most out of you, it's terrible. You know you could have done better but you just didn't.

Aaahhh I'm about to face that pretty soon. The money sucking institution is gonna publish my final results in December and it scares me cause i did TERRIBLY in it.

No I'm not "underprudencing" it. Holy shit, accounts.

Okay, hilang mojo. STUDY STUDY STUDYYYYY
























SORRY BUT I REALLY DO NOT LIKE YOU AT ALL. STOP IT. ARGH PISSING OFF SHITHEAD.


"HIE I"M SHITHEAD AND MY JOB IS TO ANNOY THE SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE.BYE"

No comments: