Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hey

Hey, have you ever been in a dilemma. A choice made up subconsciously, but you insist that the other option will do more good?
Are you afraid of what people has to say about you, therefore being pretentious.

Don't you think that's obnoxious?

Because, I personally think I am that. I'm very much afraid of what the world has to say about me.
Sometimes I feel so plastic, it's disgusting.

Recently, I felt something new. Something that I never thought I would feel. The feeling so strong, that even my conscience can't resist.

I think I'm in loved.

My heart yearns for him whenever he's away. Thinking of what he's possibly doing. What's he's up to. For once, I'm excited about the upcoming event. Not to mention, anxious at the same time.

However, I'm very disturbed about his physical disability. Oh, call me shallow.

Oh what the heck, love is blind



Editted:

Maybe it was just a one-day chemistry. Now the feeling is lost and I'm so afraid that it'll grow in me again.

No comments: