Friday, November 14, 2008

You know what pisses me off

I can't express how pissed I feel right now. That feeling that it's impossible to put into words. This feeling so intense I feel like ripping my hair off and giving the other party one tight slap. I'm angry can you tell?

You know what pisses me off so badly? Two faced mother fucking backstabbers. Okay I agree that everyone backstabs. But this particular close friend of mine, is actually trying to manipulate me. As though I do not own a brain capable enough to interpret what's going on. Yea, I pull off a blur appearance frequently, but that's only an act darling. It's the real world, everything is vague.

Ok let's not get railed off,

This particular close friend of mine, B* ..and note the CLOSE FRIEND. Which disgusts me even more because I sort of trusted him as a friend and he is actually trying to mindfuck me into doing something that would hurt other people. How cruel is he?

And I assured him that everything would be gone and forgotten by the end of the year but he INSISTS that I have to tell my another friend A* off in the face. And his excuse was to "clarify things"..."don't leave it hanging"

Yeah I know I'm not supposed to mingle around with people's feeling..of course I know very well of that because I believe in karma. But B* has this sadistic side of him and this spoilt jealous little brat who's so insecure of himself prefers to see both of his close friends ( A* and I) in a fight. Yes A* and I now are very close. In fact, we're closer than friends.

B* is fucking jealous that I might just not consult him on my "personal problems" , which I would like clarify, NEVER did. And he has such high inferiority complex its absofuckinglutely disgusting.

Thank god I wouldn't need to see him for the rest of the year after this weekend or else I'll seriously gag at the sight of him. Might vomit out my intestines. Yes, it's that severe.

I'm still so damn pissed and blogging about it isn't helping much. I should totally bitch about him to my friends about the plot that B* cooking up with.

Seriously, it's amazing how someone can appear so gentle and kind at the beginning, within months, transformed into Hyde.

Amazing and you get a standing ovation for that B*

No comments: